Via Appia - Forum

Pełna wersja: Discword "The Cumb"
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Taka moja mała ciekawostka.
Oto tekst "Świat Dysku"Pyłek"" w języku autora świata, czyt. angielskim.

Imagine starry sky. Ready? Now imagine giant turtle sliding open stars and fluting through the sky just to your house . It’s A’Tuin. Star Turtle! On his shell four elephants caring the Discword. But, I thing you wont worry about it in such situation…

Ankh Morpork. Greatest city on disc. Town quite that stink, that even reek left it long time ago. In Greate Wahoonie on fire, you can divide people into three categories. First, spectators. Second, people, who without much hope and only with sense of duty to fill second category, try to rescue their valueless goods. And the last group is Samuel Vimes, who is now trying to separate both masses.
‘Calm down! Everyone be sober! Please keep calm and everything will be alright.’ It’s inconceivable that in entire multiuniversum, always when something is on fire one of local equivalent of City Watch always say that phrase. ‘Please stay away. Oh, madam. Could you take this bunny away? Thank you. One of heroes will appear soon! They always appear.’
There is one chance in a million that in such situation only defender of the oppressed who will appear is, someone like Rincewind.
But, unfortunately, it’s Discword.

River Ankh, flowing through the swageless city, what apparently gives it unforgettable olfactory experience, was moving slowly. No, Ankh was NOT flowing , because who could it be possible to flow if you are more concrete then pudding? Some animals live there. For example undiscovered, yet, treble of sprites, who’s hollowing through the river, or quite interesting inedible fishes.
On the bridge over the Ankh was seating Noby Noobs with a handful stones in what a normal human hand is called, He took one of them and threw in the river, which disappeared. Not somehow strangely, Without any lights or flashes, Just its fragment disappeared,
Water, or fluid, if you like, flooded the empty space for many more weeks.

‘Excuse me.’ The most ineffectual mage on disc tapped plump lady in green jacket and bunny on rabbit-lead (dog-lead for rodents). ‘Where, exactly, are we?’
Lady subtracted handkerchief from the nose and made a face saying, "I really do not have money and can you go now, because you stink terribly." and she replied.
‘In Ankh Morpork, can’t you smell?’
She turned around and started to retreat alive to prison of bodies, where she now was. She forced up and looked at Rincewind again. He very, very friendly bared teeth. But it was a man whose smile was friendly with some reason to fear.
‘Oooooh’ he extended ‘And, what is , exactly, happening?’
A woman once again tried to break through the wall, with the same result as before. Resigned stared emphatically at smoke clouds illuminated by brightness of flame, coming out of the building in front of them.
‘Nothing’ She said. ‘ I truly do not known why all those men are gathering here. Really’
Rincewind followed her eyes.
‘I thing, that, something is on fire!’
Although in such a crowd it's difficult, magician part in the cleared legs, rolled up sleeves of his red and beautified to disgust by stars and moons in robe, and started moving his arms.
' Just something to help it.'
The mass pushed away ,and the lady in green immediately seized the opportunity. With magic, never knows, and when it comes to Ankh Morpork, people here like anywhere else look after their own skins.
The crowd was, in some sense, right, because a huge cube of water from the river just appeared right above the burning building.
(28-05-2011, 19:42)Bonhart07 napisał(a): [ -> ]But, I thing you wont worry about it in such situation…

I to zdanie wystarczy za caly komentarz Big Grin

Obnażanie w taki sposób swoich braków językowych nie jest dobrym pomysłem. O 'a' i 'the' totalnie zapomniałeś... No po prostu nie umiesz angielskiego na tyle, żeby w nim pisać.

Btw wg mnie to zdanie powinno wyglądać tak (zaznaczam, że filologiem nie jestem):

Cytat:But I think you wouldn't worry about that in such situation...

PS. Dopiero teraz zauważyłem, że nawet w tytule okrytnego byka zrobiłeś...

Masz rację. Angielskiego perfect nie umiem, to jest tylko taka mała ciekawostka, jak bym to widział w oryginale. Co do zdania nie wiem. Dałem to teraz komuś kto zna język człowieka w rajtuzach bardzo dobrze i mam nadzieje że on mnie pouczy. Dam znać jak poprawnie powinno to ( i zapewne wiele innych) zdanie brzmieć.
Cóż może dam sobie spokój z pisaniem po angielsku. Na razie.
I dzięki za komentarz.

ała... więcej z siebie nie wykrzesam...