Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Lubmun
Nie wiedział gdzie wstawić ten fragment a potrzebuje jego oceny Pisany jest po angielsku, ale zaraz wyjaśnię co i jak.
LubMun to jest tzw Lubelski Model Zgromadzenia Narodów Zjednoczonych.
W tamtym roku miałem reprezentować Szwajcarię, ale z pewnych ... okoliczności wyszło, że nie da rady. Koleżanka mi się wykruszyła, która miała być ze mną w parze. W tym roku też będzie coś takiego i tym razem raczej wezmę udział jako Szwajcaria. Jest to tzw Opening Speech. O ile dobrze pójdzie to tematy będą takie jak w tamtym roku, bo zeszłoroczny LubMun był ogólnie mówiąc porażką. W związku z tym wklejam tą pracę do oceny.

I am proud to welcome all of you fellow delegates. I am glad that I can be here trying to solve important problems. I hope our co-operation would help the world.
First of all, I would like to say something about one of the topics. This year`s problem is reducing depts. Many little countries are lending money from empires these days. These amounts are so enormous, so countries are not able to pay them off. They are trying doing it for years, but sometimes it is almost impossible. If we do not solve this problem, it can become really hard to go over in a few years. I hope that our assembly would manage to cope with it.
This year`s second problem is the issue of minorities. I am sure that every country would agree with me. Not tolerating minorities` rights is not a new problem, but it still remains unsolved. Even if there is a law in the country, which terms it, nationals can`t stand that there is someone in their surrounding who is other skin color or believes in other God. We are people. All of us. We should help each other, not laugh at others. I hope that assembly would think about my words and try to cope with this issue.
Last thing I want to inform you about is that my country is neutral to all alliances. We want to help with solving problems off course. But please do not think about problems between your countries. Switzerland will not league with other countries. We are here to talk about issues.
I hope this General Assembly will progress in good spirit and problems will be solved. Thank you for listening.
Omen, proud to be a member of Forum Inkaustus since Nov 2009.
Odpowiedz
A więc tak, po kolei:

1. Lend to jest pożyczać komuś, a borrow pożyczać od kogoś, więc jeśli napisałeś, tak jak napisałeś, to zrobiłeś błąd i musisz wymienić lending na borrowing

2. Następne zdanie - zamiast "so" po przecinku powinno być "that" bez przecinka - będzie to miało sens w przeciwieństwie do tego co napisałeś ("Te sumy są tak duże, więc państwa nie są w stanie ich spłacić" - Lepiej brzmi ", że państwa nie są w stanie ich spłacić") Ewentualnie możesz napisać "The amounts of money borrowed are enormous therefore countries are not able to pay them off.

3. "They are trying TO DO it for years" ewentualnie jeszcze lepiej "They were trying to do it for past years but..."

4. Surroundings zamiast surrounding będzie bardziej gramatycznie

5. "who is other skin color or believes in other God" - zamieniłbym na
"who is of different race and belief" - będzie bardziej formalnie

6. "of course" nie "off course" - zapewne literówka

7. Zamiast "progress" dałbym "continue"

PS. "it can become really hard to go over in a few years" zamieniłbym na "it can become really hard to deal with in a few years"

PPS. "nationals can`t stand that" - jeśli chodziło Ci o nacjonalistów to będzie "nationalists" a jeśli miałeś na myśli tubylców, mieszkańców danego kraju to będzie "natives"

Większych rażących błędów nie zauważyłem chociaż niektóre zdania czy słowa mógłbyś poprawić czy zamienić na bardziej oficjalnie brzmiące. Ale generalnie nieźle ^^
Take what you want and give nothing back.
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości